C.R.E.A.T.E. Outcomes® Virtual Solution-Focused Skills-Based Groups
Connected Journey Group
When: Thursdays, 7pm-8pm EST
Group Leader: Dr. Allyson Cole, Psy.D.
Come connect and receive through a journey of relaxation and sharing with others in a healthy, positive, and comforting way.
Using Your Mind to Feel Better Group
When: Mondays, 5pm-6pm EST/3pm-4pm MT
Group Leader: Sarah Freeze, LCSW
Join us in learning ways to use your mind to help you feel better while you connect with others.
Relaxation through Mindfulness Group
When: Wednesdays, 11am-12pm EST
Group Leader: Terence Coyle, LMSW
Come connect with others and relax through mindfulness. You will learn skills to relax and experience these techniques with others. There will be handouts after each session for you to use on your own.
Remaining Grounded Group
When: Tuesdays, 3pm-4pm EST
Group Leader: Thomas Neuschul, LMSW
This coping skills focused group is meant to help participants feel grounded and calm. The techniques that we will utilize are based on EMDR resourcing, which includes skills that range from practical grounding techniques to imaginative exercises.
Feeling Calm for Teens Group
When: Thursdays 6:00pm-7:00pm EST/
Group Leader: Karryn Swanson, LCSW
Strengthen your inner resources and feel connected to others in new and healthy ways.
Finding your Balance while Parenting Group
When: Saturdays, 11:00am-12:00pm EST/ 9:00am-10:00am MT
Group Leader: Jennifer Welton, LPCC
Join us in learning ways to stay balanced during this time of intense parenting pressures.
When you sign up for a group, you agree to the following principles:
- Compass for Comfort: Move toward calm and comfortable, and away from stress and anxiety to think clearly and stay healthy
- We hold the belief that this will end and we are getting through with hope and reason
- We can protect the privacy of the group by ensuring that there are not people in our environments who could see or hear our computers
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Cost: $40 per session
*If the cost is prohibitive, please let us know and we will discuss a sliding scale.
* If you would like to make an additional donation with your payment of $40, it can help others in need to access this service.
- If you are new to C.R.E.A.T.E. Outcomes: We will need to have a 10-minute consultation call to see if the group is right for you.
- Size of Group: Each group will have a max of 6 people.
- Length of each Session: Each session will be an hour long.
*Groups will begin via zoom, March 23rd